PC Board Assemblies
Whether your technology includes Surface Mount (SMT), Through-hole, or a mixed technology for single or double-sided boards, we have you covered. AB Electronics embraces the Lean Manufacturing Culture to make sure we deliver on our Quality Policy.
With our high accuracy Mycronics (MyData) placement equipment AB Electronics provides full turnkey PCB assembly and value-added services make for a complete and economical package. We always strive for lower costs without compensating on quality.
AB Electronics offers complete SMT Services. With our high accuracy Mycronics (MyData) placement equipment provides quality placements for all types of components as well as the flexibility to complete prototypes and production requirements. AB Electronics SMT Department is equipped with Mycronics MY100DXE placement machines, DEK /Speedprint printers and Heller reflow ovens, to produce highly reliable products. Every SMT placement is AOI inspected to insure the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Volume production
- Leaded and ROHS processes
- Placements of 0201’s, BGA’s, QFN’s, Micro-BGA’s, etc.
- Materials Management, turnkey or consigned
- Full in line SMT equipment, screen printing and AOI inspection
- Quick set up and changeover
- AEGIS CAM Software provides paperless shop floor, improves quality and lower costs. Also provides support for quality reporting
- 100% electrical verification of all passive components
- PDR IRD3VI IR BGA rework and repair equipment
- In house Scienscope XT1800 X-Ray system for BGA inspection and repair
Our exceptionally experienced staff and Semi-automatic Contact Systems 400-E provide a high quality and reliable service, minimizing operator error and producing zero defect products. AB Electronics’ static controlled environment, combined with our skilled wave and selective solder operators, certified to IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 ensures a speedy turn around.
AB Electronics leaded and lead free wave solder equipment ensures excellent soldering of every board with an 18” maximum width.
- ROHS and Non-ROHS wave solder equipment
- Pillarhouse Selective Solder
- Aqueous Technologies Trident III board washer
- Contact Systems 400E